Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
Just walked in and pinched your image for my blogSorry
I read somewhere that Starmer has dead little eyes, like buttons. It's true. Even Rishi looks natural and relaxed next to him.
Bucko - I pinched it first though.Sam - if you look very carefully, I wonder if there are tiny letters around his iris which say 'Nikon'.
While channel.hopping, came across (I think it was El Beeb) promoting "Talking Politics" a debate programme. For some reason, the term "Talking Bollocks" came to mind. No idea why.Penseivat
Penseivat - that kind of thing happens to me too. It's a mystery.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just walked in and pinched your image for my blog
Sorry
I read somewhere that Starmer has dead little eyes, like buttons. It's true. Even Rishi looks natural and relaxed next to him.
Bucko - I pinched it first though.
Sam - if you look very carefully, I wonder if there are tiny letters around his iris which say 'Nikon'.
While channel.hopping, came across (I think it was El Beeb) promoting "Talking Politics" a debate programme. For some reason, the term "Talking Bollocks" came to mind. No idea why.
Penseivat
Penseivat - that kind of thing happens to me too. It's a mystery.
Post a Comment