Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Jammy



Meghan Markle unveils first product from her new American Riviera Orchard brand

The Duchess of Sussex has launched her new lifestyle brand with its first product – strawberry jam.

Meghan’s American Riviera Orchard firm sent out 50 jars to influencers around the world as part of the promotional effort with fashion designer Tracy Robbins and Argentine socialite Delfina Balquier among those receiving them.



That's a new one on me, I didn't know there are strawberry jam influencers out there. I wonder if Harry took time off from suing people so he could lend a hand making the stuff? 

Presumably he isn't the right kind of influencer, so a spot of stirring might be more his line .

5 comments:

Sam Vega said...

When Princess Anne visited my workplace, we were told in advance by her office staff to address her as Ma'am, "to rhyme with jam". Apparently the same applied to the late Queen and other female royalty.

I guess that's as close as she's going to get.

James Higham said...

Strawberry jam influencers … sigh.

Tammly said...

Now they've launched their strawberry jam, all they have to do, is butter everyone up. I'll get my coat.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd rather have the dimwit Harry who machined-gunned the Taliban from the back of a chopper than the ginger whinger being pegged by his space cadet missus reduced to flogging homemade jam like a desperate WI old biddy.

A K Haart said...

Sam - I came across something similar when I had to address a female coroner at an inquest - that was Ma'am to rhyme with jam.

James - on a freshly baked scone with cream.

Tammly - surely Harry was taught to avoid slippery characters. I'll get my coat too.

Anon - I agree, he's done nothing for his image.