Pages

Sunday 11 August 2024

Barely worth a comment



Armed police shoot man in Surrey village after reports of ‘weapon altercation’

Armed police have shot a man in his 20s in a village in Surrey, leaving him in a critical condition in hospital.

Surrey Police received reports of an “altercation” between two people including a man armed with a weapon in the street on Nursery Road, Knaphill, at 12.36am on Sunday.



Barely worth a comment...

barely worth pointing out that it's barely worth a comment...

but I've posted it now...

so too late...

in so many ways.

7 comments:

Scrobs. said...

I'm certainly not going to even consider making a comment!

A K Haart said...

Scrobs - good idea, I'll avoid it too. Maybe go I'll out for a walk instead as it seems to be a pleasant morning. After I've finished my coffee of course, but no comment.

Tammly said...

Seems you're as fond of coffee as I am AK.

dearieme said...

Every now and then I like to bemoan the fact that I sold my rifle.

(Is it legal to say that any more?)

dearieme said...

I suppose I could claim that if I still owned it, and if I decided to use it to protect us, then I would shoot only at Far Right people. I'll bet that makes it OK.

A K Haart said...

Tammly - it's one of life's simple pleasures.

dearieme - does that mean you'd close your left eye when aiming?

dearieme said...

Two-tier eye closing. I suppose that's it!