Pages

Friday 29 December 2023

As usual



Tomorrow we’re off for a New Year break, so as usual we’ve packed enough clothes to cope with anything from horizontal sleet to pleasant sunny weather.

Naturally we’ve also checked the Met Office forecast because they are involved with those multi-decade climate projection. With that level of expertise, their weather forecasts for next week are bound to be spot on.

So as usual we’ve packed enough clothes to cope with anything from horizontal sleet to pleasant sunny weather.

7 comments:

Sam Vega said...

No such thing as pleasant sunny weather at this time of year. Warmest Christmas since records began, more than enough to melt polar ice caps. I advise a break somewhere away from the coast.

Have a nice relaxing time!

DiscoveredJoys said...

Fur lined t-shirt, open-toed wellington boots?

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed
surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll
be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write
again soon!

A K Haart said...

Sam - thanks, I'm afraid it's the coast again, so snow may be unlikely but wet and windy almost certain. No matter, seaside rain lashing the coffee shop window is still atmospheric for we Derbyshire folk.

DJ - I already have those, but I'm not sure if the colour is suited to the season.

A K Haart said...

Anon - thanks.

Scrobs. said...

By now, you will have realised that you've forgotten your wallet...

But have a good holiday anyway!

A K Haart said...

Scrobs - thanks, as far as we know we haven't forgotten anything, unlike last years when I forgot the charging cable for the laptop Mrs H uses.