Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
The quality of cinematic colour film was remarkable for the time.
Doonhamer - maybe the next version will have Santa talking to the little ones about the importance of Net Zero.
I don't think this "Santa" is particularly bothered about the importance of Net Zero:https://youtu.be/-abng-1m3Nw
Dave - ha ha, I think you are right.
Did they get a shot of the chimney?
James - I don't think so, and from what I could make out they hadn't even left any mince pies for him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The quality of cinematic colour film was remarkable for the time.
Doonhamer - maybe the next version will have Santa talking to the little ones about the importance of Net Zero.
I don't think this "Santa" is particularly bothered about the importance of Net Zero:
https://youtu.be/-abng-1m3Nw
Dave - ha ha, I think you are right.
Did they get a shot of the chimney?
James - I don't think so, and from what I could make out they hadn't even left any mince pies for him.
Post a Comment