Pages

Friday 3 March 2023

More Texts



This is strange, but perhaps not under the circumstances. I've received a few texts from the Matt Hancock trove which were passed to me by an anonymous chap calling himself Bozza.


Phone call from Chris Whitty. He says numbers have freaked so I did too. But I told him I’m onto it and I’ll speak to Boris.
:
:
It’s a bust guys – Whitty said numbers have peaked not freaked. Time to wind it down again. Pity because I’d put a great briefing note together explaining how we’re still in control even if the numbers have freaked.
:
:
Boris just texted me about the vacillation programme and where we are with it. I thought we were already doing it, but I’m onto it now.
:
:
Do we need a training course for texting or d
o we need a training course for texting?? Of course guys - I hardly need to say it wasn’t a vacillation programme. Spike that one. 
:
:
Another thought guys - we’ll look silly if it ever comes out how productive text got in the way of the smoothly ruining machine that is our covid response.

6 comments:

Ed P said...

Ah, a government vacillation programme.

If they're all sitting on the fence, I'm going to sharpen the staves!

Sam Vega said...

Just had a text from Gina reminding me to watch my hands...

Scrobs. said...

Ha ha ha!

Great minds an' all that!

http://scroblene-webley-bullock.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-sodden-prickney-email-saga.html

It just goes to show that we're streets ahead of that lot!

A K Haart said...

Ed - good idea, comfort is no good for them.

Sam - she asks me what I think of her mum.

Scrobs - I've just popped over - excellent. I'm sure they must do it for our entertainment.

James Higham said...

The smooth-running machinations of govt. Not.

A K Haart said...

James - smooth-ruining though.