Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

Knob



COVID-19: Kate launches Hold Still photo book bringing 'poignant and personal' lockdown stories to life

The duchess says "the power of the images is in the poignant and personal stories that sit behind them".

No thanks. I already have two folders of family lockdown photos, one for 2020 and one for 2021. I haven't yet created a folder for 2022. 

Oh well, here's one of my lockdown photos. I've called it Knob. It's a reminder that I polished all the brass doorknobs in the house. Also a lasting reminder of those who brought lockdowns upon us.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

"I already have two folders of family lockdown photos, one for 2020 and one for 2021. I haven't yet created a folder for 2022."

Nice one.

Sam Vega said...

Technically, that's known in the trade as a "Ferguson knob", as it needs a couple of good screws.

A K Haart said...

James - thanks - and a serious one. They won't give it up easily.

Sam - and as I understand it, screws for the "Ferguson knob" are not obtainable locally.