Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Brass Monkeys



It’s turning very cold here in Derbyshire. The time here is about 6:35pm and it’s already freezing.

This phenomenon is the result of what climate experts refer to as a tipping point which began with the catastrophically warm weather of a few months ago. This was caused by our car exhausts, but has now tipped over into freezing cold weather caused by our car exhausts.

These catastrophic tipping points used to be known as seasons and weather before climate experts successfully monetised the issue. Fortunately, people who travel by private jet are endeavouring to rectify the situation for us.

3 comments:

Sam Vega said...

Derbyshire, literally freezing in the evenings? In December?

You've gone too far now. I know you're trying to discredit the global warming narrative, but you do yourself a disservice as nobody could possibly believe that.

Tammly said...

I hope personally for a mild winter, but politically for a bitter one like the winter of 63. All of us in the AK community know why!

A K Haart said...

Sam - I'm wondering if I ought to believe it too, because I could turn into a Bad Person.

Tammly - the milder the better for me, but I know what you mean. I'll welcome another winter like 63 if it shakes up the debate.