Pages

Monday 19 December 2022

Is that a hamster I see before me?



Derby sceptic-turned-psychic saw spirit of hamster rising from its body

Author Helen Ellwood, who has written the new book Love, Death and Beyond about her experiences, also claims to have had dreams that predicted the future

A Derby sceptic-turned-psychic has described how seeing the soul of her friend’s dead hamster rising from its body has led to hearing messages from other deceased animals.

Helen Ellwood, 64, a trained occupational therapist who lives in Allestree, says after a sceptical early life she has found an unspecified faith in an afterlife, now describing herself as “slightly psychic”.

I can't think of anything to say about that. Nope - nothing has come to me apart from visions of little transparent rodents floating through the air.

6 comments:

Sam Vega said...

Scamster!

dearieme said...

Rodents? Are you sure they're not round objects that bounce?

Woodsy42 said...

Are these transparent rodents being chased by transparent cats?

Scrobs. said...

I seem to remember that I saw several visions after a few pints of Marstons Pedigree in a pub just a few miles from you...

Ed P said...

Translucent rodents have been the bane of my life. I can't see the transparent ones (because they're transparent), but the shadowy shapes flitting around, oh, sorry, those are translucent bats but that's another story; these rodents are always being chased by translucent cats and they make such a mess of my imaginary carpets (other pets are available).
Time for a lie-down and another therapy session...

A K Haart said...

Sam - looks very much like it.

dearieme - or maybe objects that bounce like some cheques once did.

Woodsy - I don't think there are any cats in hamster heaven.

Scrobs - not the Pedigree Pink Elephants?

Ed - I hope the translucent bats aren't carrying a translucent virus.