As a rule we disbelieve all facts and theories for which we have no use. William James
Probably the leader of the free world very soon. I'm not sure whether she is even more dangerous than Biden, in that he is controlled by a group of handlers. She is probably capable of making her own decisions.
Sam - she may be more dangerous, but I suspect she would rely on the same people handling Biden and that's why she's there. I certainly hope so.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Probably the leader of the free world very soon. I'm not sure whether she is even more dangerous than Biden, in that he is controlled by a group of handlers. She is probably capable of making her own decisions.
Sam - she may be more dangerous, but I suspect she would rely on the same people handling Biden and that's why she's there. I certainly hope so.
Post a Comment