Pages

Thursday 25 August 2022

I think I'll pass on this one



Rumors swirl that North Korea preparing to allow people to enter country

Six informed sources tell NK News they’ve heard of changes to border controls, though some aid workers remain skeptical

Rumors are swirling that North Korea is preparing to make bold changes to its strict COVID-19 border controls, multiple informed sources have told NK News, including the possibility that both DPRK citizens and foreigners will soon be able to enter the country for the first time since early 2020.

2 comments:

Sam Vega said...

P.J.O'Rourke wrote a very entertaining book called "Holidays in Hell".

A K Haart said...

Sam - I've read a few of his books but I don't think I've read that one. I've just checked - there is a Kindle version so I'll put it on my list.