Pages

Saturday 16 April 2022

Sold to the highest bidder



TCW has a piece on Joe Biden's obvious mental issues.

WHEN the Saudis satirise Joe Biden, the US really needs to start worrying. Sky News Australia reports on the growing pressure in America on the President to submit to a cognitive test as his lapses and mental confusion are ever more evident. It really isn’t a joke, as the lovely Maddie Hale explains after this Saudi ‘first’:

Nothing new but one of the comments chimed with me.

I can't help it; I've never liked him and certainly didn't vote for him but I have to tell you - as angry and disgusted as I am with how quickly he is ruining America, my heart goes out to him. His family sold him to the highest bidder and thought nothing, nothing, of putting that failing man on the world's stage in the biggest platform on earth. I loathe them far more than I dislike the man himself.

I am getting older; things don't work quite like they used to, I find myself forgetting little things but as I age and fail, I can do it in the privacy of my home and amidst the love of my family who will watch out for me and protect me as these things most naturally have to happen.

What an evil, evil bunch they are - everyone who put him forward to become the laughing stock of the entire world.

To my mind this last sentence says it all - what an evil, evil bunch they are.

2 comments:

dearieme said...

He's a corrupt, rather dim, Democrat machine politician who has lied freely throughout his career and always trimmed his sails to the prevailing wind. He's a man of no merit at all - I'm damned if I'm going to pretend to respect him just because he's becoming demented.

He seems to have got the family he deserves.

A K Haart said...

dearieme - I don't respect him, but I prefer to point the finger at what he once was and at those who knowingly made him President rather than the confused old man he appears to be now.