Pages

Sunday 26 September 2021

Scum Spat



Labour conference: Angela Rayner stands by calling Boris Johnson 'scum'

Angela Rayner says she will apologise for calling Boris Johnson "scum" when he retracts past comments she described as homophobic, racist and misogynistic.

Labour's deputy leader was reported to have called Tory ministers "a bunch of scum" at a Labour conference event.


She should look up the word 'unedifying'. I don't know how we descended to this level, but Angela Rayner always manages to create the impression that she has further depths to plumb. Quite an achievement that.

7 comments:

DiscoveredJoys said...

... and if some pundit called Angela Rayner a "slut" and refused to apologise until she withdrew her "scum" comments...

Doonhamer said...

Reminds me of horny old joke.
Lady to man close, too close, behind her. "You scum!"
Close gentleman "Yes ma'am, an' if you doesn't move on a bit Ah's cum agin."
I already have my coat on. Bye.

Scrobs. said...

'Fick Ange' - in the rags for being stupid again!

She's called 'crayons' elsewhere, but I haven't a clue why!

Starmer wants more 'discipline', so I know where he can start!

Macheath said...

Like the former student politicians (of various persuasions) who still manifest the behaviour patterns they adopted at university or college, she has failed to move on, only in her case the arrest took place at an earlier stage - does losing the company of one’s peers, for some at least, prevent further development?

I ask because her demeanour, body language and facial expressions (and even the crafty fag), not to mention the hairstyle, are unmistakably those of a stroppy fifth-former in the mid-1990s.

A K Haart said...

DJ - yes it's so juvenile. The woman is acutely embarrassing.

Doonhamer - I bet there are many similar jokes circulating about her too.

Scrobs - I'm not quite sure why she is called 'crayons', maybe something to do with being thick and at one time Shadow Secretary of State for Education.

Macheath - good point, I'm sure you are right. She seems to have a hefty does of narcissism too which prevents her from shedding the stroppy fifth-former behaviour. Her body language makes me cringe.

Anonymous said...

Crayons "Am I bovvered, do I look bovvered"

A K Haart said...

Anon - she doesn't look bovvered and doesn't know why.