Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
Talking of ramshackle contrivances, Labour MP admits he's an 'ead case.https://order-order.com/2026/01/22/andrew-gwynne-confirms-he-is-stepping-down-as-mp/#more-539809Not, alas, the more notorious Ed case.
Anon - blimey, I hadn't seen that. He won't be the only one on medication.
I've seen boats on the British Waterways that are almost as ramshackle.
Tammly - we've seen some that seem to be abandoned, slowly rotting away into the canal.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Talking of ramshackle contrivances, Labour MP admits he's an 'ead case.
https://order-order.com/2026/01/22/andrew-gwynne-confirms-he-is-stepping-down-as-mp/#more-539809
Not, alas, the more notorious Ed case.
Anon - blimey, I hadn't seen that. He won't be the only one on medication.
I've seen boats on the British Waterways that are almost as ramshackle.
Tammly - we've seen some that seem to be abandoned, slowly rotting away into the canal.
Post a Comment