Pages

Thursday 5 May 2022

Spooky

 



That's really spooky! Belief in the paranormal is a sign of someone who trusts their instincts, researchers say

  • People who believe in the paranormal have a different way of thinking
  • Researchers claim that those who believe in ghosts trust in their gut feelings
  • Sceptics who do not believe in the paranormal are likely to be more analytical
Belief in the paranormal explains a far-sized chunk of modern politics. Voting for spooky people with paranormal policies for example. Some of them certainly send shivers down my spine.

4 comments:

Ed P said...

I've observed this is mainly a female interest - associated men go along with their partners' interests for a quiet life. So it's the 'XX' factor!

Tammly said...

I was at a social gathering recently where one of the hosts related his story of being at a haunted residence where a friend of his had been subjected to a spirit presence which threw objects in the room at him. Embarrassing for me as a non believer. It always seems to be a friend of a friend have you noticed? But I say the laws of physics are not mocked. I've never experienced paranormal events myself but I have met a lot of bare faced liars in my 68 years of life!w

Sam Vega said...

Cruel of you, AKH, to photoshop that Ardern picture to make the poor lady look like something out of the Addams Family.

A K Haart said...

Ed - that's my impression. The film "Séance on a Wet Afternoon" was built around it.

Tammly - odd things do happen, but objects thrown around the room sounds like simple dishonesty. I've had one strange experience which wasn't easy to explain, but it was only sounds at night and odd sounds can be difficult to place.

Sam - I think the Addams Family would find her a little weird.