Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

Duchy Unoriginals



Decorative crystal prisms, bird baths and ketchup - what to expect from Meghan's new brand

Bird baths "for birds to bathe in", pet collars, decorative crystal prisms and fruit butters are among just some of the items that could be offered under the Duchess of Sussex's new luxury lifestyle brand.

The extensive list of products, that also includes meditation mats, ketchup, cutlery, and recipe books, revealed in a trademark application, gives a clear signal of the direction and ambition of Meghan's American Riviera Orchard business venture.

6 comments:

Sam Vega said...

When rich men's wives start businesses, they always go in for this sort of thing. They never have a go at gas turbines, mobile toilets, or double glazing.

A K Haart said...

Sam - yes, it's such a giveaway that I'm surprised she went for it.

James Higham said...

Remind me not to buy any.

A K Haart said...

James - I suspect many people won't buy.

dearieme said...

As I took the sticky label off a bunch of bananas I noticed that it assures me that they are "Duchy" bananas.

"Well done, Charles" I thought: "Fancy succeeding in growing bananas in Cornwall."

A K Haart said...

dearieme - Charles should commission a video where he strolls through his Cornish banana plantation explaining why climate change made it all possible.