Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
I've not had much to do with Twitter, but when I dip in there, I can see that it is one of the few large forums where speech is genuinely free.
Sam - I never go there apart from following a few links from elsewhere. I think the free speech issue is why he isn't much liked by the usual suspects.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've not had much to do with Twitter, but when I dip in there, I can see that it is one of the few large forums where speech is genuinely free.
Sam - I never go there apart from following a few links from elsewhere. I think the free speech issue is why he isn't much liked by the usual suspects.
Post a Comment