Zack Polanski says he can pull off 'one of biggest upsets in British political history' and win Holborn and St Pancras by-election
Exclusive: Green Party leader rejects suggestions his party has reached the limits of its recent surge in popularity
Zack Polanski has acknowledged that he is the “underdog” in the Holborn and St Pancras by-election but insisted that the Green Party can defy expectations and take the safe Labour seat vacated by the former Prime Minister...
This is despite a YouGov survey this week suggested the Greens would win zero MPs in the capital if a general election was held tomorrow amid a “Burnham bounce” for Labour across the country.
Zack Polanski has acknowledged that he is the “underdog” in the Holborn and St Pancras by-election but insisted that the Green Party can defy expectations and take the safe Labour seat vacated by the former Prime Minister...
This is despite a YouGov survey this week suggested the Greens would win zero MPs in the capital if a general election was held tomorrow amid a “Burnham bounce” for Labour across the country.
.jpg)
5 comments:
If I lived there should I vote tactically and , if so, for whom?
dearieme - I've looked at all the candidates and I don't think I'd bother. Maybe a coin toss could decide it on a fine day for a short walk to the polling station.
I lived there for over thirty years, but left ten years ago. Long before then I concluded that a spoilt ballot was the only option.
If you lived there, which would make you feel more content? Not voting at all or spoiling your ballot paper? Whatever you do other people are going to 'interpret' your actions, one way or another. Do you care?
djc - it must be frustrating for people in a safe seat constituency who don't support the occupying party. Maybe such voters could put a cross against all the other parties to indicate any party but that one.
DJ - neither way is satisfactory for that reason, other people will 'interpret' it.
Post a Comment