Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Another Professor


From four years ago.

 

4 comments:

DAD said...

I saw that when he realise he was pushed against the wall, the arms were folded in that well known defensive action.

A K Haart said...

DAD - I noticed that too, very defensive, as if he knew he was spinning a yarn.

Chris said...

Absolute classic; thank you for showing this, it takes me back.

Typical behaviour from the person who has nothing. Stiff posture, threatening eye contact, defensive arm positioning, answering a question with a question, rude to the interviewer, challenging the validity of the topic, never actually giving a straight opinion ….. I could go on.

Really makes you appreciate the validity of a degree gained via this person.

A K Haart said...

Chris - "Really makes you appreciate the validity of a degree gained via this person."

It does doesn't it? It raises a question about the number of worthless degrees being churned out and what it does to graduates in the longer term.