Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Boris Brain Leak



Cripes this coronathingy game is dragging on a bit. I wish the dear old public would show some bottle and loudly insist on going back to normal. I’d throw any number of epidemiology blighters under a bus at the drop of a hat but I can’t do that on my own. I can’t say the spreadsheet nerds in white coats have it all wrong can I? I mean crikey – I can’t can I? Not without some pretty hefty backup.

Oh well…

Now it’s the climate stuff and I’m not sure I’d go along with any of it even for Carrie. I mean – well Prince C is full of it and old David Attenthingy goes on about it but who pays any attention to them? Sweet chaps both but really… I can’t throw both of them under a bus can I? Not St David and the heir to the throne, even if they spout the purest balderdash that ever was - I can’t can I?...

….Cripes it’s that blasted R number rearing its ugly mug again. Nothing to do with electric cars or Rum Things Going On, I know that much, but what the hell is it? Matt says it’s a scary number which jumps out of spreadsheets whatever they are – big trouble if you want my opinion but nobody does because I’m only the Prime Minister. If only I’d known…

Well that’s the Three Tier COVID bollocks launched I suppose. I’m told it has to be simple enough for the great unwashed to understand but I’m not so sure. I have a horrible suspicion that the blighters know I 'm talking out of my derriere, which I am but I really don’t like the idea that everyone else knows it too. I’m being led up the garden path with no trousers on but what can I do? If only I’d known that all the swine who stick their noses into politics are even bigger bastards than I am…

4 comments:

The Jannie said...

No facts, no real science, just lies, distortions and fabrications: the bastards are simply seeing what they can get away with. The real tragedy is that a majority of the public are kowtowing to their endless bollox. What's the quote - a nation which gives up freedom for security deserves neither - or something.

wiggiatlarge said...

I still believe it is a case of arse covering big time, they cocked up at the beginning of this outbreak made some huge errors and now not wanting to be seen to do anything that will have the tag incompetent murderers attached to it despite the fact it is far to late save face.
But if it is the case the rumours are correct and Bojo is going after the new year then he stands accused as the last two incumbents of No10 were of being completely without spine his Brexit handling has yet to be proved competent so it could be a double whammy for him, not that I care anymore, none of them are worth voting for and no third way is in sight, what a sorry end for a once great nation, and perhaps that is what we are seeing the end of western civilisation as we know it, all great empires have run their course and our decline in the post war years has been rapid.

Sam Vega said...

I could forgive all of that bluster if only I could be sure that he rose above it - to something approaching statesmanlike - when dealing with Brexit.

A K Haart said...

Jannie - I'd like to think things will return to normal eventually, but that is more a glimmer of optimism than an expectation. Hanging on by my fingernails though.

Wiggia - I think you may be right and we really are seeing the end of western civilisation. As we have grandkids I don't really want to think that way but it isn't easy to look at it any other way.

Sam - I've just posted on that possibility and I'd like to see him rise above the current mess, but I'm not optimistic.