Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
And, interestingly, TM's dad was rather high on the candle. I wonder if she shares her real thoughts with her European friends, and just keeps them private from us Brits?
Sam - she probably does because it is fairly obvious that she is not trying to negotiate a straightforward way of leaving the EU.
You misspelled "Scared".
Doonhamer - I wish I'd thought of that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And, interestingly, TM's dad was rather high on the candle. I wonder if she shares her real thoughts with her European friends, and just keeps them private from us Brits?
Sam - she probably does because it is fairly obvious that she is not trying to negotiate a straightforward way of leaving the EU.
You misspelled "Scared".
Doonhamer - I wish I'd thought of that.
Post a Comment