Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
Where do you find the time?
Very good, an enjoyable tail.Good structure and consistency, possible a little more economy with words - make things slip along the sewer better. Love the cartoon too.
James - I don't! I'm not writing as much as I'd like.Roger - thanks. Economy with words, is my big issue - I tend to over-write and blogging doesn't really help.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where do you find the time?
Very good, an enjoyable tail.
Good structure and consistency, possible a little more economy with words - make things slip along the sewer better. Love the cartoon too.
James - I don't! I'm not writing as much as I'd like.
Roger - thanks. Economy with words, is my big issue - I tend to over-write and blogging doesn't really help.
Post a Comment