Religions may disappear, but religious feelings will always create new ones, even with the help of science. Emile Zola
It was in the context of that there woman that I first met the American term "day time drinker".
Blah blah blah!The word in the woods is that she is better at blow jobs than speaking.
dearieme - yes, she seems to have that reputation and her public speaking doesn't do much to oppose it.Mike - that's what I've heard too, maybe she tries to talk at the same time.
More oraltor than orator.
It might be mildly amusing, were it not for her proximity to power.
James - I see her as a dim puppet like Biden and power will always flow round her even if she rises to the top.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It was in the context of that there woman that I first met the American term "day time drinker".
Blah blah blah!
The word in the woods is that she is better at blow jobs than speaking.
dearieme - yes, she seems to have that reputation and her public speaking doesn't do much to oppose it.
Mike - that's what I've heard too, maybe she tries to talk at the same time.
More oraltor than orator.
It might be mildly amusing, were it not for her proximity to power.
James - I see her as a dim puppet like Biden and power will always flow round her even if she rises to the top.
Post a Comment