I wish to register a complaint. I've looked at The Times and The Telegraph this morning and I can't see a new story about ex-Professor Arday. Poor show!
Yup. Starmer was hated because he championed and embodied the switch from 'justice' to 'fairness' as per Tony Blair, with all the consequences that followed.
Is there any hope that Burnham can reverse the rot? No, he is too busy wanting to be loved.
dearieme - it is a poor show. There are some stories about Burnham, but he hasn't been found out yet - that's a poor show too.
DJ - Burnham probably doesn't even see it as rot - who could possibly complain about fairness? He does want to be loved, it's rather embarrassing that, but his public may turn out to be fickle. I hope so.
4 comments:
I wish to register a complaint. I've looked at The Times and The Telegraph this morning and I can't see a new story about ex-Professor Arday. Poor show!
Yup. Starmer was hated because he championed and embodied the switch from 'justice' to 'fairness' as per Tony Blair, with all the consequences that followed.
Is there any hope that Burnham can reverse the rot? No, he is too busy wanting to be loved.
dearieme - it is a poor show. There are some stories about Burnham, but he hasn't been found out yet - that's a poor show too.
DJ - Burnham probably doesn't even see it as rot - who could possibly complain about fairness? He does want to be loved, it's rather embarrassing that, but his public may turn out to be fickle. I hope so.
@dearie me
There are lots of people working diligently to make Professor Arday yesterday's news. Out of sight, out of mind.
But nowadays the internet can remember...
Post a Comment