Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
If you have nothing intelligent to say why not copy Joe Biden and hide in a basement?
dearieme - he'd be happier there too.
Hello. Victoria? Where are you? No, I am not in a bar. And some of them are female. No. I mean real females.
Doonhamer - Yes Victoria, I'm wearing my own trousers, those you chose. I must say, they are rather long in the leg, I nearly fell down the steps.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If you have nothing intelligent to say why not copy Joe Biden and hide in a basement?
dearieme - he'd be happier there too.
Hello. Victoria? Where are you? No, I am not in a bar. And some of them are female. No. I mean real females.
Doonhamer - Yes Victoria, I'm wearing my own trousers, those you chose. I must say, they are rather long in the leg, I nearly fell down the steps.
Post a Comment