Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
We need that paraffin for the lamps.
James - Esso Blue if possible.
I do I do!
I am old enough to remember coming home from school and having to wait in a freezing cold house for the power to be restored before we could have our tea. And we had just won the war too.
Tammly - they missed out wood though.John - yes, it was a victory and a loss, we never returned to what we had and what we were.
They asked me how I knewIt was Esso BlueI of course repliedWith other fuel one buysSmoke gets in your eyes.https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx221Zl2POGVU8aBSbgNr5jTWDn_VSWHM3?feature=shared
djc - ha ha, it's remarkable how dishonest old ads could be, or maybe paraffin from dodgy sources could smoke.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We need that paraffin for the lamps.
James - Esso Blue if possible.
I do I do!
I am old enough to remember coming home from school and having to wait in a freezing cold house for the power to be restored before we could have our tea. And we had just won the war too.
Tammly - they missed out wood though.
John - yes, it was a victory and a loss, we never returned to what we had and what we were.
They asked me how I knew
It was Esso Blue
I of course replied
With other fuel one buys
Smoke gets in your eyes.
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx221Zl2POGVU8aBSbgNr5jTWDn_VSWHM3?feature=shared
djc - ha ha, it's remarkable how dishonest old ads could be, or maybe paraffin from dodgy sources could smoke.
Post a Comment