A video which illustrates the fascinating absurdity of North Korea rather well, a monumental pyramid of absurdity with an absurd, waddling despot perched on the top.
6 comments:
Bill
said...
I just want to say thanks for sharing that. Mias portfolio of short watchable videos illustrate with great clarity what has happened to the British people. The United Kingdom is a literal third world country. HMG has destroyed it.
Having just watched this, and another of her fascinating videos, I'm struck by the lack of overweight people. And this is all the more surprising considering how much food they seem to get through! A lot of it is fried as well...
6 comments:
I just want to say thanks for sharing that. Mias portfolio of short watchable videos illustrate with great clarity what has happened to the British people. The United Kingdom is a literal third world country. HMG has destroyed it.
Bill - yes her videos are very good, China is a remarkable place and it isn't easy to grasp how far it has come over just a few decades.
As Bill says - and with Guyliner, we can expect more...
Scrobs - I blame voters, Guyliner's approval ratings are going up quite sharply.
Having just watched this, and another of her fascinating videos, I'm struck by the lack of overweight people. And this is all the more surprising considering how much food they seem to get through! A lot of it is fried as well...
Dave - that struck me too, her meals seem to be massive, but also seem to be standard fare. Maybe a high vegetable content is part of it.
Post a Comment