This video kicked off a train of thought where I imagined a hierarchy represented by a triangular wooden board with holes in it and wooden pegs in the holes.
Over the years an apex peg may become loose, fall out and be lost. A new peg from a hole further down the board is placed in the vacant hole – and so on down the board. The holes endure, the pegs don't.
4 comments:
I liked the way it all depended on polite requests politely accepted. I looked and looked but couldn't see the evidence that the security chaps were armed but I'll bet they were. Modern pistols and holsters must be well designed for disguise.
Anyway, compare it with the monster cavalcades in which US presidents travel.
dearieme - I couldn't see any evidence that they were armed either, but I'm not sure what I'd be looking for. Yes they were very polite and it all went smoothly from what we saw.
I looked again. Slight bulges near left armpit. Gotcha!
dearieme - I couldn't see anything after a second look. Good job I never became an assassin.
Post a Comment