Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
Almost everyone you meet has more than the average number of legs.
dearieme - I know I have, I just counted them.
Wasn't the original "I've got two legs from my bum to the ground" or was that just the way we schoolboys sung it back then?
Vatsmith - I vaguely remember that too and it feels right for the song. Maybe this is the fractionally more polite Monty Python version for TV.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Almost everyone you meet has more than the average number of legs.
dearieme - I know I have, I just counted them.
Wasn't the original "I've got two legs from my bum to the ground" or was that just the way we schoolboys sung it back then?
Vatsmith - I vaguely remember that too and it feels right for the song. Maybe this is the fractionally more polite Monty Python version for TV.
Post a Comment