Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
It is in fact an American advert, but homosexuality is still no protection against wayward buses.
I think the Prime Monster and his deputy already have-many times...
Sam - I know, yet I've seen the term explained on US blogs.Angus - Eton has much to answer for.
There are, of course, two other meanings of "fag".
James - I'm too fagged to think of any.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is in fact an American advert, but homosexuality is still no protection against wayward buses.
I think the Prime Monster and his deputy already have-many times...
Sam - I know, yet I've seen the term explained on US blogs.
Angus - Eton has much to answer for.
There are, of course, two other meanings of "fag".
James - I'm too fagged to think of any.
Post a Comment