Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
Mablethorpe features on the Disused Stations web site. I recall it well. Flat, very flat but not at all like Norfolk.
Very good.As it happens my parents live close to Mablethorpe.
Demetrius - flat is how I remember it too - haven't been for decades.EK - I just knew somebody would have a connection with the place! I didn't want to invent somewhere though.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mablethorpe features on the Disused Stations web site. I recall it well. Flat, very flat but not at all like Norfolk.
Very good.
As it happens my parents live close to Mablethorpe.
Demetrius - flat is how I remember it too - haven't been for decades.
EK - I just knew somebody would have a connection with the place! I didn't want to invent somewhere though.
Post a Comment