Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas blogging


Blogging will be lighter over Christmas and the New Year. I may post once or twice, but my jottings could be even more erratic than usual thanks to the Christmas spirit which I intend to imbibe quite copiously. Whether you'll be able to tell the difference I'm not so sure.

Many thanks to all who visit this little corner of the blogging world - the past year has been great fun. To those who leave your most welcome comments, I feel as if I know you even though we will probably never meet.

Yet I know I'd enjoy a drink and a chuckle with you all, so let's raise a glass to the New Year because in spite everything, it's optimism that makes the world go round. Cheers!

4 comments:

Sam Vega said...

AKH, I wish you all the best over Christmas and the New Year. Many thanks for the wisdom and entertainment, and long may it continue.

James Higham said...

I feel as if I know you even though we will probably never meet.

We might in a spirit world.

David Duff said...

And talking of spirits, make mine a large one - cheers!

A K Haart said...

SV - thanks and thanks too for your wise comments which keep my feet on (near) the ground!

JH - which of us will be the more embarrassed though?

DD - cheers - I don't do anything but large ones these days!