Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

iClegg is go!


In the run up to next years's general election, Lib Dem strategists plan to relaunch the career of party leader Nick Clegg, branding him as a vibrant, technically sophisticated leader for the digital age.

Dubbed iClegg by his young team of tech-savvy PR minders, Mr Clegg will feature in a series of cutting-edge promotional YouTube clips such as the one above.

Here, the narrative has him on his smartphone arranging an important global meeting with world leaders Kofi Annan, Nicolas Sarkozy and Haile Selassie.

3 comments:

Scrobs. said...

Is this a prick which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?

or:-

Is this a brick which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?

No matter really, roll on May voting...

Anonymous said...

Slight error, there, AK, old chap. "YouTube clips" should read 'clip your Tube'.

A K Haart said...

Michael - we need to see a strong message to all parties in May, but I'm not sure we'll get it.

David - ha ha. Can't think of a refined reply to that.