Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
1.45Yes, was waiting for the leftist hard sell. Other races, other sexual orientation. What an idiot this guy is.
James - yes, when I watched it I wondered where it was going. Well done though.
My brain hurts, as well as the feet.
Demetrius - keep the feet comfortable and the brain will relax - that's what I find.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1.45
Yes, was waiting for the leftist hard sell. Other races, other sexual orientation. What an idiot this guy is.
James - yes, when I watched it I wondered where it was going. Well done though.
My brain hurts, as well as the feet.
Demetrius - keep the feet comfortable and the brain will relax - that's what I find.
Post a Comment