Religions may disappear, but religious feelings will always create new ones, even with the help of science. Emile Zola
Way to write blogposts?
One internet fun thing is to look at a newspaper and then track back to probable source of story and then back to the original documents. Sometimes it can be quite surprising, especially in the science etc. ones.
James - worth a try. I may give it a go as an experiment. Need a phone though.Demetrius - I do that too. So often it is obvious that the press release is reported, not the science.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Way to write blogposts?
One internet fun thing is to look at a newspaper and then track back to probable source of story and then back to the original documents. Sometimes it can be quite surprising, especially in the science etc. ones.
James - worth a try. I may give it a go as an experiment. Need a phone though.
Demetrius - I do that too. So often it is obvious that the press release is reported, not the science.
Post a Comment