Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

The cold economy

source

From Click Green we have some exhilarating news on The Emerging Cold Economy.

The Carbon Trust has launched ‘The Emerging Cold Economy’, a new report focusing on the increasing global demand for cooling and the opportunity for Britain to be a world leader in innovative low carbon cooling technologies...

This insight has stimulated new thinking aimed at creating business and environmental value from the efficient integration of cold into the wider energy system, the “Cold Economy”.


Some folk do things and other folk make up stories about it. It's the modern way, or 'The Emerging Story Economy' as I call it in my new report.

2 comments:

Demetrius said...

If warming causes sea levels to rise and then sudden cooling causes it all to freeze with any luck I will be able to skate to those places left and save lots of money in travelling.

A K Haart said...

Demetrius - I fancy an electric sleigh myself.