Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
"Putting our money where our mouth is"?Apart from the fact that it's somebody else's money, I don't want them putting money where Paul Flowers' mouth has been.
Trust is a word at a premium.
Martins Bank was once said to be quite good with their customers.
Sam - yuk!James - I think to Co-op had it, but whether it still has I'm not so sure.Demetrius - a rare quality now though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"Putting our money where our mouth is"?
Apart from the fact that it's somebody else's money, I don't want them putting money where Paul Flowers' mouth has been.
Trust is a word at a premium.
Martins Bank was once said to be quite good with their customers.
Sam - yuk!
James - I think to Co-op had it, but whether it still has I'm not so sure.
Demetrius - a rare quality now though.
Post a Comment