As a rule we disbelieve all facts and theories for which we have no use. William James
Hang on, you only just came back.
You'll never get that suitcase in your bubble car !
Very natty case, would look good strapped to the back of your bubble car. To go with it I suggest a wicker picnic set with cream jug.
Malvern is very pleasant during the school holidays, I hope you enjoy it.
That pic just doesn't do you justice without the Morgan Three-wheeler strapped to the front...
James - we have to get them in during school holidays.Wiggia - maybe I'll fit it with wheels and tow it.Roger - I'd like a wicker picnic set - and a vintage Bentley to set it off.Demetrius - further south, although we like Malvern.Scrobs - oddly enough we recently had a day out in a Morgan. Four wheels rather than three, but great fun.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hang on, you only just came back.
You'll never get that suitcase in your bubble car !
Very natty case, would look good strapped to the back of your bubble car. To go with it I suggest a wicker picnic set with cream jug.
Malvern is very pleasant during the school holidays, I hope you enjoy it.
That pic just doesn't do you justice without the Morgan Three-wheeler strapped to the front...
James - we have to get them in during school holidays.
Wiggia - maybe I'll fit it with wheels and tow it.
Roger - I'd like a wicker picnic set - and a vintage Bentley to set it off.
Demetrius - further south, although we like Malvern.
Scrobs - oddly enough we recently had a day out in a Morgan. Four wheels rather than three, but great fun.
Post a Comment