Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion, and he whose real wants are supplied must admit those of fancy. Samuel Johnson
1970s? Austin Allegro, Slade on the radio, Watney's Red Barrel, football violence, and the Lib-Lab pact. What's wrong with all that?
Nice!
It's a bit too plain.
For old eyes not easy to read.
But ... but ... you are in your seventies, aren't you?And I do wish you would get rid of that silly picture game I am forced to play before I leave you one of my precious comments!
Sam - yes it was idyllic, but you forgot Arthur Scargill.Sackers - it's only a standard template, but I like it.Mark - a little grey perhaps, but so am I.Demetrius - I think so too - I may increase the font size.David - I don't know why that happens. You should only need your Typepad id.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
1970s? Austin Allegro, Slade on the radio, Watney's Red Barrel, football violence, and the Lib-Lab pact. What's wrong with all that?
Nice!
It's a bit too plain.
For old eyes not easy to read.
But ... but ... you are in your seventies, aren't you?
And I do wish you would get rid of that silly picture game I am forced to play before I leave you one of my precious comments!
Sam - yes it was idyllic, but you forgot Arthur Scargill.
Sackers - it's only a standard template, but I like it.
Mark - a little grey perhaps, but so am I.
Demetrius - I think so too - I may increase the font size.
David - I don't know why that happens. You should only need your Typepad id.
Post a Comment