Who knows how easy it is for ambition to call itself vocation? Victor Hugo
It does, though, have "rear ambient lighting", so you will at least be able to see those chilly parts.
Sam - but low energy lighting won't make up for that omitted heat.
I find strong curries can be a problem in this respect.
Woodsy - mixed with beer they certainly are.
I'm getting old - I have only just seen the typo in the ad, heat omitted not emitted.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It does, though, have "rear ambient lighting", so you will at least be able to see those chilly parts.
Sam - but low energy lighting won't make up for that omitted heat.
I find strong curries can be a problem in this respect.
Woodsy - mixed with beer they certainly are.
I'm getting old - I have only just seen the typo in the ad, heat omitted not emitted.
Post a Comment