Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Yoga paper

Not me
We went to sign on for a yoga course recently. My wife has been doing yoga for a while, so I thought I'd have a go. I enjoyed it too, but the paperwork we had to fill in beforehand - ten sheets of A4 including copies.

We had to fill in our name and address twice, which considering they already had it from when we paid for the course seems a little over the top.

What is it with local authorities?

Yes I know they are merely creating work for themselves, but don't they find it boring? Doesn't it lead to dissatisfaction? You know what I'm getting at of course - they should enrol on their own yoga courses. Maybe then we'd be better served.

3 comments:

Sackerson said...

My wife had to have a detailed consultation before starting privately-paid Pilates. Law, compo, lawyers.

Sackerson said...

P.S. The correct term for "yoga paper" is "origami".

A K Haart said...

Sackers - we had to fill in a long health form to certify that we are as fit as the SAS.

Origami - (: