Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Ant and Dec

I see Dec is to present Saturday Night Takeaway without Ant. From the BBC -

Declan Donnelly will present Saturday Night Takeaway on his own for the rest of this series, ITV has confirmed.

This Saturday's show was cancelled after Ant McPartlin was arrested on suspicion of drink driving on Sunday.

The following two episodes, which will air on 31 March and 7 April, will now be presented solo by Donnelly.

It's all very sad when this kind of thing happens. A successful partnership is suddenly fractured and things are never quite the same again. Amid all the sadness and regrets only one question remains.

Who the blue blazes are Ant and Dec?  

7 comments:

James Higham said...

Not having a tele, all I see is a man dumping his wife and then crying about his mental health. No doubt I'm wrong and he's the most wonderful human on earth.

Scrobs. said...

Marvellous comment!

We haven't a clue who they are either.

Are they a small singing group?

Do they know The Beatles?

Sam Vega said...

Whatever type of show this chap presents, I think he should be made to present it while drunk, and with his wife in attendance. That would surely boost the viewing figures.

Demetrius said...

Perhaps Mark Antony and Decius Brutus?

Penseivat said...

Was on Police duty when they appeared at a local theatre as the rap duo PJ and Duncan - no, me neither - but they were rude and obnoxious, clearly believing themselves being above mere mortals. Still, celebrity beats talent all the time these days.

wiggiatlarge said...

I could never tell which was which when they appeared together, appearing on his own wont help me, but then again I shall not be watching.

A K Haart said...

James - I don't know but I'm prepared to guess that he is less than wonderful.

Scrobs - I don't know what they do but they appear to be celebrities. Must do something I suppose.

Sam - a reality show based on reality?

Demetrius - could be although I don't think they do much Shakespeare.

Pen sieve - yes you are right, celebrity does beat talent. Depressing.

Wiggia - it amazes me that anyone watches now we have such a vast range of alternatives.