Drove past a franchise for Chinese Great Wall pickup trucks the other day. The one pictured above was priced at £13998. Don't know much about them, but they seem to be seriously cheap.
The new Steed 2.0 S: true value is a rare find
Just £13,998 CVOTR
The Steed S makes your money go further in lots of different ways. First, you get an exceptionally high level of equipment, including 16" alloy wheels, leather interior, individually heated seats, Alpine Cd/USB/RDS Radio and electric windows throughout. All as standard.
Next, you get advanced protection, with galvanised body panels and comprehensively rust-proofed chassis backed by a 6-year anti-perforation warranty for complete peace of mind. Plus twin airbags, Anti-lock Braking System and Electronic Brake Force Distribution for added safety.
On top of that, running and insurance costs are lower than you might expect, as the Steed leads its class on urban fuel consumption, is one of the most economical off-roaders and has the cheapest insurance group* rating of any UK pick-up.
All for less than the price you might expect to pay for a used pick-up.
Specs & Features
Generously equipped, keenly priced, the Steed S simply gives you more pick-up for your money.
- Spacious double cab
- Powerful 2.0 litre turbo diesel engine
- Air conditioning
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm and immobiliser with keyless entry
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Electric 'shift on the move' selection between 2WD and 4WD
- Low range 4WD
- Full electric windows
- 16" Alloy wheels
- Steering wheel audio controls
- ABS and EBD brakes
- Alpine Radio/CD with USB/RDS and four surround-sound speakers
- Bluetooth hands-free mobile phone connectivity*
- Leather upholstery with individually heated front seats
* subject to phone compatibility